Thursday, January 13, 2011

Alberta –Lethbridge

 Banff National park
 City of Lethbridge
  RobinPick Berry Farm maze

 The Erudition

So far are adventure was going great I was very sad that it would be coming to an end after we ventured to Lethbridge in Alberta there was only one stop left. We arrived to Lethbridge sow e decided to visit a art gallery the Southern Alberta art gallery
We saw the exhibit of The Erudition it was a cinema and science fiction displaying the forgotten places of Alberta. It was very beautiful when I got back I know that that would be something to explain to my friends even though words could not describe the true beauty of it. We went to the Gazebo café where my family and I shared thoughts on the art gallery. To end the day we went to Lethbridge corn maze I took an estimated one hour for me to get out but about two for my dad and brother. Of the night we stayed at the Lethbridge lodge there was even a little nature dome inside you could tour it was a unique experience. Fortunately for us even though they had a outdoorsy and nature theme we wouldn’t be eating sticks and berries Lethbrige lodge had a 4 star restaurant, Lethbridge is known for there always delicious beef so I myself had a burger. 

Facts
Alberta –Lethbridge
Lat & long- 49°45'N112°45'W
Population- 74,637
Population density- 611.9/km2
Landforms-- Hummocky moraine, grass lands, pot holes, flat land, many swamps and ponds
Climate- summers are warm winters are cold average high 12.3°C yearly average low 1.1°C yearly.
Ecozones- Prairies
Closest national parks- Banff National park
Industries-Coal Mining
Tourism pictures and maps-southern Alberta art gallery, RobinPick Berry Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment